If you made a New Year’s resolution, there’s a good chance it had to do with one of a few common themes, including getting organized, giving back and getting in shape.
According to a recent Marist poll, the most popular 2017 resolutions were to be a better person, exercise more, lose weight, spend less and save more. Getting healthy and getting organized, meanwhile, topped another list of popular resolutions from iQuanti.
Making a resolution, however, is the easy part. Now that January 1 has come and gone, it’s time for the hard part: Sticking to your resolution. Today’s hint can potentially help. It’s a compilation of must-read hints related to getting organized, giving back and getting in shape.
Resolution: Get Organized
- 4 Tips for Organizing Baby & Toddler Clothes
- How to Store Baby & Kid Clothes (& Gear) for Future
- 8 Tips for Managing Your Kids’ Activity Schedules
- 4 Tips for Storing All Those Toys
Resolution: Get in shape
- Two Exercise Hacks for Working Parents
- The Workout Mashup
- Hint Mama’s Top Three Hints for Losing the Baby Weight
- The Best Postpartum Workout
Resolution: Give back
- One Way to Teach Young Children About Giving
- A Trick for Purging Toys
- A How-To for Raising Kids That Aren’t Spoiled
- 3 Simple Ways to Say “Thanks” at the Thanksgiving Table
What is your 2017 resolution and why?